Money Back Guarantee
- If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered, or ordered an incorrect item and you wish to return it, no problem. You can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 days of receipt of your goods. The item(s) must not be used and must be 'as new' unopened condition when returned to us. Any security seals must be intact and unopened.
- Return of goods will be at your own expense, ensuring goods arrive to us, in 'as new' unmarked, and a resellable condition.
- Goods that have been written on, defaced, or with security seals open will be rejected by our returns department.
- We do not accept unwanted returns outside of this period.
Damage Upon Arrival
- We ask that all deliveries are inspected upon receipt for damage or defects, please report any damage to us within 3 working days, but we advise you check your goods as soon as possible to avoid delays
- If items are visibly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly, or refuse delivery entirely to enforce an immediate return.
- If it is discovered that goods are damaged after opening, please do not attempt installation or use and contact us immediately.
- We will aim to replace the item(s) as swiftly as possible, using our own carriers. If you wish to use your own method for return/replacement you must notify us before doing so to gain authorisation.
Incorrectly Supplied Items
- Upon receipt of your order you should immediately check the description on the packaging and paperwork matches what you have ordered. If you suspect the goods received to be incorrect or not matching your order or paperwork, please contact us within 7 working days of receipt.
- Please retain all packaging from your consignment during and after your installation. If for any reason goods maybe faulty or need to be returned, we must receive goods back with all original packaging, contents & accessories in good condition with due care made to package to a standard in which the goods were received.
- Upon receipt, products will be inspected and tested to determine a fault. If no fault is found, goods will be returned at further cost of shipping to the customer.
- Items which are deemed faulty will have a replacement or refund offered, any reasonable postal charges incurred in posting back to us will be reimbursed.
Special Order Items
- Orders placed for non-stocked goods specifically ordered at the customer’s request (“Special Order Goods”) cannot be cancelled. We will contact you to let you know whether your order contains any such items.
If you do need to return your order, please enclose a copy of your invoice with your order number and send the item back to our address at:
Gas Parts Direct Ltd
Telephone : 01772 256 881